Fastbreak Lacrosse Camp
WNY Men's Lacrosse Camp
Lacrosse News and Insurance.
Visit Laxpower for news and rankings.
E-lacrosse has lacrosse news.
Information regarding WNYLacrosse.
LadyMonsters - Julie Buccieri
Lancaster Club Team.
Lady Roc - Linda Michele
Rochester area Club Team.
Champions - Katy Ryan
BuffaloArea Club Team.
Buffalo Lacrosse Academy
Camp Features |
Instruction Emphasis |
Camp Schedule |
2013 Camp Coaching Staff (Updates Forthcoming):
- Meg Stevens - High School Instructional Leader
- Buffalo State; Head Coach, 2x SUNYAC Coach of the Year
- Taylor Frink
- All American; All America East first team; Nominated for Tewaaraton Award; Led nation in assists;
Assistant Coach at Davidson University, VA
- Nikki Branchini
- Player, UAlbany '11; America East 2x Conference Player of the
Year; All-American; Academic All-American
- Jodi Battaglia
- Player, UAlbany '11; America East 1st Team, Tournament MOP; Academic All-American; Amherst HS, Varsity Coach
- Katy Ryan
- Coach, Hamburg HS Varsity; University of Connecticut '09; 3 year starter, holds school record for most goals
in a game (7); 4 time All Big East Academic Team
- Meg Portka
- Coach Frontier HS; Canisius College '05
- Allison Daley
- Goalkeeper, Canisius '11; MAAC Tournament MVP Honors; 2010 MAAC Player of the Year; Ranks
2nd nationally among active players for career saves.
- Kate Faas
- Assistant Coach, Canisius Golden Griffins; Member of the National Champion Team, Maryland Terrapins 2008-2010;
St. Bonaventure, '06-'07
- Jillian Battaglia - Middle School Instructional LEader
- Former Asst. Coach, Fredonia; Player, Cortland '07 - All Regional Team; Potsdam HS Coach
- Kristy Grossman - Elementary Instructional Leader
- Coach, Amherst High School Varsity; Canisius College '03; All MAAC Team 1999- 2002; Third in NCAA
History in Caused Turnovers
- Heather Wolf-Rochford
- Coach, Amherst High School
- Amy Simon
- Fredonia '12; Amherst HS '08; SUNYAC First Team, Athlete of Year; All American;
Leading Scorer - Holds School Record
- Erin Edson
- Emily Fleetwood
- Orchard Park '10; Niagara University '14
- Casey Depauw
- Canandaigua HS 2010, Canisius College Defender
- Betsy Hughes
- Kelsey Schwan
- Assistant Coach, Buffalo State; Assistant Coach, Ithaca
- 10:1 Camper:Staff ratio
- Sponsorship by Blue Bison
- Instruction for field players and goalkeepers of all ages and abilities
- Each camper will receive a goodie bag, lanyard, ball, and pinnie
- Daily prizes and giveaways
- Camp lunch offered at a nominal price
- Games and contests to maximize learning and participation
- Discounts for siblings and teams
- Camp store that offers equipment and supplies from area merchants.
- Indoor facilities at Amherst Middle School in the event of inclement weather
- Daily Raffles
- Loaner equiptment available upon request
- Individual Skills
- Passing, Catching, Cradling, Ground balls, Shooting, Defense
- Special Situations
- Free Postions, Throws, Draws, Double Teams, Clears
- Team Strategy and Gameplay
- Stick Skills, Angles, Cage positions, Clears, Free Positions
Campers Must Bring:
- Sneakers (in the event of rainy day indoor activity) and Cleats (if desired)
- Mouthguard, goggles, stick (loaners available), sunscreen, water, and lunch
- 8:45 - 9:00
- 9:00 - 9:30
- Announcements and Warm Up
- 9:30 - 10:00
- 10:00 - 10:30
- 10:30 - 11:00
- 11:00 - 12:00
- 12:00 - 12:30
- 12:30 - 1:00
- Guest Coach will speak to campers at the last half hour of lunch
- 1:00 - 2:00
- Cost to Attend: $225
- Paypal, Cash, or Checks Payable to Hot Shots Lacrosse Camp Inc.
- Full balance due on first day of camp
- Refund Conditions:
- Before 5/1/2012: Full Refund
- After 5/1/2012: 50% of tuition paid.
- Injury (with doctor's note): Full Refund (less $25 fee)
- $20 off for Early Registration and Payment in Full by 5/1
- $20 off for each Sibling registered together.
- $20 off per person with a team discount (Seek coupon code from coach)
Do you have 5 or more players from the same team signing up? If so, contact us.
Registration online or via Postal Mail
Go to Top